Zoek snel en eenvoudig naar vacatures op MBO, HBO of Academisch niveau, die aan uw criteria voldoen.
Bij AAEON Nederland in Son
AAEON Technology Inc, an ASUS Associated Company, is a leading manufacturer of advanced industrial and embedded computing platforms.Committed to innovative engineering, AAEON provides integrated solutions, hardware and services for premier OEM/ODMs and system integrators worldwide in IOT and Industrial IOT with focus on Artificial Intelligence on the edge. AAEON also offers customized end-to-end services from initial product conceptualization and product development on through to volume manufacturing and after-sales service programs. AAEON is an Associate member of the Intel® Internet Of Thing Alliance.
AAEON has well established, strategically positioned branch offices across the U.S., Europe, Mainland China and Singapore.
For our UP-product line “UP AI Edge” which is bringing AI performance and hardware acceleration ‘ON’ the Edge of the Internet of Things we are currently looking for a solution and commercial driven individual who is able to seamlessly combine two sets of responsibilities Product Management (https://upboard.org/) and Community Management (https://www.up-community.org/) and execute them as one.
Product and Community Manager UP
Your daily tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Product Management responsibilities
• UP Product Management
• UP Project Management
• Marketing and technical collateral creation.
• Part number & Bill of material management
• UP Custom Product Specification management
• T-trade products planning and approval
• Manage the product and engineering change notices (PCN/ECN)
• Create and deliver product training to regional sales
Community Management responsibilities
• Community Management & Support WiKi
• Github maintenance Technical documentation collection & publication
• Evangelist engagement
• Relationship maintenance technical forum
• Media cross-reference
• Video tutorial creation
• Grow the UP Community
Any other relevant activities management may require
• Relevant Technical degree
• Minimum 3 years working experience in IT industry
• Technical background or similar experience.
• Demonstratable Project management skills
• Engaging and effective communications and interpersonal skills in English
• Strong presenting and knowledge transfer skills
• Good overall computer (MS office) and technical skills including industry software/data base programs
• Experience with managing a technical community and knowledge about a community activity is highly preferred
• Passionate about IT and computer innovation and driven by curiosity
• Self-starter able to work independently and able to prioritize tasks to meet daily deadlines
• High quality and quantity output
• A dynamic multicultural working environment
• Personal and Professional development opportunities
• Great team spirit!
• An excellent opportunity to leave your footprint in AAEON/UP’s AI and IoT
• Competitive compensation package
• Education and fitness benefit
• 30 days annual leave
• Pension plan