Zoek snel en eenvoudig naar vacatures op MBO, HBO of Academisch niveau, die aan uw criteria voldoen.
Bij een opdrachtgever met een Europees distributiecentrum in Venlo
For an American, Fortune 500-company, one of the leading Medical Devices Companies in the world, we are looking for an experienced Demand Planner m/v
You will be responsible for building the European Demand forecast, by analyzing market trends and capturing existing and future market requirements. For that objective the individual will facilitate necessary communication with business leaders and Global Operations Integrated Business Planning Managers. The individual will work with regional marketing and operations partners to reconcile and synchronize demand forecasts in order to maintain product availability while keeping inventory investments at targeted levels. The forecast provided will be used by the Supply and KIT Planners to help determine manufacturing needs and resources required to meet the plan. Investment decisions could be made based on the information provided by the Demand Planner.
• Work closely with the Supply Planners & Kit Planner to ensure
accurate and on time replenishment of stock and optimal
Customer Service levels
• Proactively assemble and analyze all data (historical sales, market
trends, seasonality, promotions) and apply forecasting
techniques to create the sales forecast. In addition, capture any new
KIT requirements and relay the information to the KIT
• Flawless supply chain execution for all product phase ins
• Lead Demand meetings with Sales and Marketing organizations at
divisional level and serve as the primary planning contact for
Marketing, Sales, Customer Service and Finance business partners
• Lead IBP meetings at divisional level and leverage best available
cross-functional inputs and apply judgment based on
knowledge of the business and robust cross-functional discussions.
• Serve as the primary planning contact for the Global Operations
Integrated Business Planning Manager
• Use Demand Planning tools and technologies and suggest i
mprovements to improve the current demand planning process.
• Measure, manage and improve forecast accuracy for his/her division
by effectively analyzing sources of forecast error and
recommending appropriate action plans.
• Review item master data and suggest amendments, when necessary
• Monitor SKU levels and recommend SKU rationalization initiatives for
future consideration to Divisional Management. Can make
recommendations for targets based on changes in demand and
• Support process of Safety Stock level setting and keep EU stock
levels in line with company guidelines (KPI inventory free stock
(days) and forecasted demand (in cooperation with the Supply
• Close collaboration with Franchises to allocate products to specific
Sales Companies and / or specific orders.
• Analyze data and producing various adhoc reports
• Initiate and participate in Supply Chain projects to improve
productivity, processes and savings.
• Managing the EU forecast in the companies forecast tool (read:
Creating Statistical forecast - Data Sources for forecasting inclucing planned sales orders, customer contracts and intercompany standing orders - Final forecst - Suppliers - Stakeholders - Sales Data - Importing Customer Forecasts - Supply and Demand Collaboration - Reexamining data and adjusting planning accordingly
Multi-step operational Supply Chain Management (SCM) process - Creating reliable forecasts - Effective demandplanning - Enchancing profitability for a channel or product - Align inventory levels with peaks and troughs in demand
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration,
Materials Management, Life Sciences, Engineering or equivalent is
• At least 3 years experience as a Demand & Supply planner in an
• Strong analytical / quantitative skills
• Ability for decision making, to work under pressure, and capacity to
make good judgment under critical situations. Accuracy and
prioritization in a fast-paced environment.
• Team work and customer service orientation.
• Demonstrate planning processes and inventory management skills.
• Must have knowledge of demand management/forecasting tools,
forecasting processes in sales, marketing operations, finance,
manufacturing and supply chain issues. Prior experience with
demand planning tools like Oracle Demantra, Demand Solutions
or SteelWedge is a plus.
• APICS certification and Lean Manufacturing Training is preferred.
Process Excellence/Six Sigma tools, training and/or
certification experience is highly preferred.
• Fluency in English. Fluency in a second language at international
divisions is a plus.
• Must be proficient in Project Planning software, Flow Charts, and
management of Database tools. Must have experience using
statistical software packages and must be capable of extensive
• Hands on work experience with inventory, planning, order
management and MRP computer systems are required.
• Experience with the Oracle e-Business Suite with regard to
purchasing, inventory management, PLM and forecasting modules.
• Experience in two or more of the following disciplines are required:
Supply Chain Planning, Demand Management/Forecasting,
Logistics, Manufacturing, Procurement, Order Management,
Inventory Management and/or Contract Manufacturing.
• Background in new product introductions and supplier metrics is
preferred; experience of ERP systems is required.
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills with the ability to drive
results through a global matrix structure is required.
• Proven ability to communicate and present to all levels of the
A direct contract with an international, fast growing company, good salary and great careerpossibilities
What do we offer you?
• 40 working hours/week;
• Competitive salary depending on experience with 10% bonus
• 8,5 % holiday allowance
• 27 holidays per year on full time basis;
• Travel allowance
• Subsidized lunch
• Collective Health insurance available
• Free Accidental Death & Disability Insurance for all employees
• Free insurances for long term disability
• Discount on gym membership and bicycle
• Meaningful innovation, growth and opportunities
• International working environment (30+ nationalities);
• Dynamic and fast paced work environment;
• Social Committee activities: Holiday party, monthly after work drinks,
free fruit, football table etc
• Fortune named our client for the second year in a row a Great Place
to Work, they rank #12 in the World Best Workplaces 2018
Do you want to apply?
Are you curious how it is to work for an innovative and international environment, where you get rewarded for your dedication and loyalty?
If so, please contact René van den Borst for more information at +31 (0) 6-18817501 or 077-3743668
You can apply directly by sending your application to email@example.com or express your interest by sending an app to René van den Borst on 06-18817501.
You know somebody interested in your professional network?
Just refer your friend & get rewarded (see our ambassador program https://bit.ly/2IJLqaS)
René van den Borst
T: (077) 3743 668