Zoek snel en eenvoudig naar vacatures op MBO, HBO of Academisch niveau, die aan uw criteria voldoen.
Bij Ebusco in Deurne
EBUSCO® ZERO EMISSION 100% ELECTRIC is a pioneer in the field of electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. By 2025, all bus transport in cities within Europe must be emission-free, Ebusco anticipated this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to be able to maintain this position and to meet the demand that is to come, the workforce will continue to grow considerably in the coming years. At the end of 2016, ING joined as a shareholder to help shape the company’s further growth.
Are you inspired by driving the transition to future sustainable transport of public?
As a Development Engineer you are responsible for independently carrying out subprojects as part of a bus project. You are driven by the continuous improvement of the buses and its reliability.
• You are able to identify, analyze and solve technical problems;
• You specify parts and vehicle systems;
• You provide input during the design phase and support during the production phase;
• You are able to assess technical problems and propose (multiple) solutions;
• You can independently implement subprojects as part of a complete bus project;
• You are the link between Sales and Engineering.
• You have an HBO or WO diploma;
• You have a technical background in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or similar;
• Preferably you have experience with designing in a 3D CAD system;
• You have a passion for automotive;
• You speak and write English, German is an advantage;
• You function well within a multifunctional and dynamic environment;
• You take ownership, seek collaboration with colleagues and you get inspired by them;
• You work in a structured way and you are able to think ahead and out of the box.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with a pleasant team of around 70 passionate and ambitious professionals. You get enough challenge and freedom and the room for further growth in your career. Depending on your knowledge and skills, it is possible to own your own project in which we will support and challenge you. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and function, excellent secondary employment conditions and a delicious lunch with all your colleagues.
Are you being triggered by this profile?
Please contact Susanne van den Heuvel HR Officer through:
Looking forward hearing from you!